Declaration of accessibility
This is the official accessibility statement of the MÚA AV ČR website. Our organisation undertakes to ensure the accessibility of this website in accordance with Act No. 99/2019 Coll., on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications and amending Act No. 365/2000 Coll., on public administration information systems and amending certain other acts.
Commitment to accessibility:
- Page design: We have designed the site to be accessible to as many users as possible. We try to minimize barriers for users with different types of abilities, including people with visual and hearing impairments, motor limitations and cognitive difficulties.
- Compliance with standards: the site is developed with accessibility guidelines and standards in mind, including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
- Alternative Content: We provide alternative text for graphics and images on the site to make content accessible to users who cannot view visual elements.
- Readability: we strive to make the text on the page clear and easy to read for all users. We use appropriate colour contrasts and sufficient font size.
- Navigation: we ensure consistent and clear navigation on the site, allowing users to easily navigate and find the content they want.
- Control: We offer alternative ways to navigate the site to make it accessible to users with different abilities to operate a mouse, keyboard or touch device.
- Testing: We regularly test the accessibility of the site to identify and correct any deficiencies. We strive to respond to user feedback and ensure that accessibility is continuously improved.
Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties using this site or have suggestions for improving accessibility. We will endeavour to resolve these issues and improve the accessibility of the site as soon as possible.
This accessibility statement applies to the IAA CAS and is consistent with our commitment to providing an inclusive environment for all users.
Last updated date: 16.05.2023
For further information about the accessibility of this site or any questions about accessibility, please contact the contact details below.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.